Code of Conduct
Harassment, Solicitation, and Offensive Behavior
All attendees are expected to treat others in a courteous and respectful manner. Harassment and solicitation are prohibited. Please let the staff know if you are witness to any of the following:
- Offensive or rude behavior toward anyone.
- Someone doing or saying things with the willful intent to harm another person.
- Displaying of signs with profanity, explicit or graphic language, insults, threats, or solicitations.
- Distribution of flyers around the Convention Space or attaching them to walls or surfaces is prohibited. Some flyers can be left at the Info Booth for distribution. Flyers at the Info Booth may be removed at the discretion of Executive Staff.
- Selling of items or favors outside of convention sanctioned events and areas.
- Other Offensive and/or Illegal Behavior.
- Indecent exposure.
- Impeding the flow of traffic in hallways and especially in fire lanes.
- Overly loud or disruptive behavior.
- Line jumping or cutting.
- Consumption of alcohol in the event space.
- Fighting (play or real).
- Lewd sexual contact or behavior (groping or inappropriate touching).
- Any unsafe behavior.
- Theft of any kind.
- Any iteration of pedobear.
Anyone who engages in any of these activities will be given at minimum a warning. If an attendee continues the behavior, or engages in similarly offensive behavior they will be asked to leave the Event. Extreme cases may result in removal without a prior warning and/or notification of local law authorities.